August 27, 2018 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS devices
Eventik is a full-working Application for searching and submitting events all around the world in mobility, find cool things to do around your area, like and share events to popular social networks and follow people’s events.
It has a lot of features, and it’s backend is by Parse Server hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project
- Storyboard – iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse events from people you follow and don’t
- Search for events by keywords, city and category
- Edit/Delete your own Events
- Share events to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Get directions to events through the native Maps app
- Admin gets a notification email when an event has been submitted or edited for review
- See your Account’s data
- Setting screen with options like Reset Password, Edit Profile’s info, Contact, etc.
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here